• Manage the work order system for the wastewater treatment plant, water treatment plant, and associated appurtenances, including identifying needs, entering maintenance schedules, tracking equipment life cycle costs, and managing paperwork.
• In addition to managing equipment inventory in the work order system, position will include uploading digital operation & maintenance manuals, photos, etc. to ensure reference material is available for major equipment.
• Create an asset management program based on the age and maintenance issues associated with maintenance and age of plant equipment/processes.
• Update and maintain plant specific safety plans, procedures and programs. Schedule employee training on plans as required.
• Maintain inventory of as-built drawings, warranties, and operation/maintenance manuals associated with plant operations.
• Must be able to interpret drawings and technical manuals to ensure data is accurate and complete.
• Performs all other duties as may be required to meet organizational needs.