• Assists in the development and maintenance of long-range plans, including the City’s comprehensive plan, neighborhood and small area plans.
• Assists in implementing recommendations of comprehensive and small area plans and other studies.
• Reviews and makes recommendations regarding annexation requests and strategies; prepares annexation studies and plans.
• Prepares land use and zoning studies.
• Develops and maintains planning policies, procedures, and required supporting documentation (i.e., maps, databases, drawings).
• Participates in special project teams with other City staff.
• May assist with transportation planning initiatives.
• Assists with special projects, workshops, and community meeting/forums. Must be available to attend some night meetings.
• Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.