Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Considerable knowledge of modern medical training methods and administration.
• Considerable ability to plan, coordinate, and implement an effective medical service training program.
• Skill in the use of computers and other technology to produce effective training programs.
• Ability to develop medical programs to meet OSHA, DHEC & other training requirements.
• Ability to prepare a variety of documents inclusive of tests, practical exams, training materials, training records, reports, schedules, memos, and correspondence.
• Ability to express ideas clearly, orally and in writing; ability to follow written and oral instructions quickly and correctly.
• Ability to perform work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.