The Parks, Recreation and Tourism division is seeking seasonal applicants to prepare food for daily concessions and scheduled caterings throughout the year for Rock Hill PRT concessions venues. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction, continued catering success, and daily operations at our parks.
Types of duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook and prepare food, such as hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken tenders, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
• Prepare, serve and organize catering requests.
• Cook items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Operate large volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items in order to prepare them for later use.
• Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
• Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instruction.
• Verify that prepared foods meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designed for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and re-stock work stations daily.
• Serve orders to customers at window and counters.