• Answers the telephone for the City of Rock Hill’s call center.
• Processes credit card payments, business license payments and deposits for new services.
• Processes requests for new utility services, connections, disconnections and transfers; prepares work orders for services and forwards to appropriate department; processes requests for meter re-reads.
• Provides accurate information to callers or forwards calls to appropriate personnel; communicates with Billing, Collections, Utilities, and Public Works staff.
• Receives and responds to inquiries, complaints, and requests for assistance from customers regarding utility service and billing policies and procedures.
• Researches billing/account information for customers/property owners, City personnel, and others as requested; provides account documentation as required.
• Performs all other duties as may be required to meet organizational needs.