Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Considerable knowledge of cycling programs, events and activities.
• Considerable knowledge of event preparations. • Considerable knowledge of facility maintenance.
• Knowledge of proper English usage, vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, and basic mathematics.
• Computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
• Ability to safely and effectively use a variety of maintenance equipment and machinery.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively, orally and in writing, and to keep accurate records and prepare reports.
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize daily assignments and work activities.
• Ability to identify, support, and promote department-level partnerships. • Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.