Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of advanced laboratory skills, including analysis and interpretation of analytical methods and results.
• Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment plant operations.
• Knowledge of computer systems and software, to include statistical functions, charting, graphing, etc.
• Ability to follow directions and perform functions and analysis from written, technical directions.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. Requires acute attention to detail in daily, routine tasks.
• Ability to interpret and apply environmental regulations.
• Ability to respond to emergency situations 24 hours per day.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.