Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
• Knowledge of business English, spelling, arithmetic.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to make routine arithmetical computations accurately and with reasonable speed.
• Ability to make and implement recommendations for enhancements to department’s productivity
• Ability to operate Window-based applications on a personal computer, a cash drawer, calculating machine, and other standard office equipment.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.