Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of planning.
• Knowledge of statistics and technical writing standards, database development and analysis methods.
• Ability to perform independent research on planning and community development issues.
• Ability to utilize GIS software applications and produce complex maps and statistical data/analysis.
• Ability to present statistical data, facts, and conclusions in oral, written, and graphic form; ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, City officials, community participants, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.