• Coordinates and leads velodrome programs, clinics, school fieldtrips, and special events at the Rock Hill Outdoor Center’s cycling facilities with an emphasis on velodrome programming and special events.
• Coordinates seasonal staff and volunteers related to cycling facilities, races, programs and special events.
• Develops programming, partnerships, special-events and community outreach opportunities.
• Manages opening and closing of facilities including evenings and weekends.
• Makes recommendations on equipment needs, facility improvements and maintenance.
• Assist in hosting regional, national and international events.
• Compiles daily, weekly, monthly and annual membership, usage and financial reports.
• Provides staff support to various committees, commissions, and other groups as required.
• Participates in cross training opportunities and performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.