• This is manual and limited skilled work in providing varied services to an electric line crew.
• Work in close proximity to voltages up to 25kv by following required safety procedures for the purpose of substation operation, and main circuit feeder switching.
• Assists in underground locating, meter shop and generator maintenance.
• Assists with installation and maintenance of traffic signals and school flashing zones.
• Assists in erecting power distribution lines, including poles, cables, wire, and auxiliary equipment.
• Operates line truck and related equipment.
• Climbs poles and attaches cross arms to poles; nails, screws, or bolts insulators, lightning arresters, transformers, street lights, and other auxiliary equipment to pole structure or building.
• Performs all other duties as may be required to meet organizational needs.