Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of traffic laws, ordinances, and regulations governing equipment operation.
• Ability to perform continuous heavy manual work at a steady pace in adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to understand and follow specific oral instructions.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat/kneel, twist/turn, climb, reach above shoulder, and work with cold substances.
• Ability to walk 4 hours with break and stand 4 hours with break.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.