• Serves as primary backup to Housing and Neighborhood Services administrative assistant greeting and assisting office visitors and customers.
• Responsible for the Inspections Division phone line where calls are triaged, returned, and forwards calls to appropriate staff.
• Maintains a log of calls to document for case tracking and reporting purposes.
• Assists in logging housing and neighborhood program intake application information into appropriate databases.
• Assists with Neighborhood Research, Education and Development Initiative (REDI) projects as neighborhood input and assessments are conducted.
• Assists in administrative duties associated with the administration of various affordable and workforce housing projects and programs.
• Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.