Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of methods, principles, and practices of community development.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on deadlines and budgets.
• Ability to work as a team player with diverse groups to identify issues, and set priorities on projects and programs.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public and all other internal and external customers.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently collect data as it pertains to community development projects planned or underway.
• Ability to make sound, educated decisions with minimal supervision.