• Assists with various programs and classes at the Rock Hill Tennis Center; sets up and breaks down tables, chairs, and other equipment; leads activities for the program.
• Takes registration; performs other related duties needed to ensure the success of programs such as after school activities, youth activities, rentals and opening and closing the facility for general public use.
• Coordinates special events with the Rock Hill Tennis Center Supervisor.
• Supervises rentals; assists with the set-up for clubs and organizations; opens and closes the facility.
• Assists Supervisor with set-up; conducts meetings for the Advisory Committee, staff meetings, Parks, Recreation and Tourism safety meetings, Neighborhood Association meetings and various committee meetings as needed.
• Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational goals.