Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
• Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
• Skill in the use of computers for word and data processing, GIS, GPS, Outage Management System, cameras and radios.
• Ability to type 50 wpm with accuracy and meet the appropriate clerical testing standards.
• Ability to speak clearly and concisely with a well-modulated voice.
• Ability to react calmly and quickly in emergency situations.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and remain focused while working in an open office setting.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.