Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Knowledge of the wastewater collection system.
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of grease traps, oil separators, sand traps, and other wastewater discharge control devices or the ability to learn.
• Knowledge of computer systems and related software.
• Ability to interpret related City ordinances.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to operate related monitoring instruments and flow measurement devices.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.