• Accepts and sets bonds and recognizances.
• Issues summons, subpoenas, arrest warrants, and search warrants.
• Assists in the day-to-day operations of the court, including record keeping, filing, collection of fines, and other related court functions.
• Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.
• Keeps abreast of laws and such changes in laws that affect the rules, regulations, and operations of the Municipal Court.
• Prepares the Court Docket, signs warrants and courtesy summons.
• Performs clerical and judicial duties; calls county detention center at the request of judges; answers questions from attendees at court; produces receipts, balances and deposits daily money taking in court; assists defendants with requests for continuances, jury trial requests,
public defender applications and preparing restitution orders for the trial judge.
• Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.