Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Thorough knowledge of criminal law and procedure with particular emphasis on the laws of South Carolina and Code of Ordinances for the City of Rock Hill.
• Knowledge of supervisory, managerial and administrative principles and concepts as it relates to directing and supervising staff.
• Ability to deal tactfully and skillfully with officials, attorneys, prisoners, and others contacted in the course of court operations.
• Ability to practice law competently in a Municipal and appellate setting.
• Ability to maintain organizational standards, develop goals and coordinate the most effective use of personnel.
• Ability to present oral and written opinions, comments, administrative documents, and reports clearly and concisely.
• Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.